Friday, November 14, 2014

14 on the fourteenth.

1.  I'm afraid of heights, sometimes the dark and the boogey man.

2.  I love subbing and thought I would be okay with subbing once I got my degree, but the more I sub the more I'm itching to have my own classroom.

3.  It's no surprise that when I was a child I loved playing "school" and pretending to be a teacher.  I would line my dolls and stuffed animals up and teach them.

4.  Even though I'm not teaching yet, I've been building up my hoarding stash of school supplies.

5.  I often have a hard time accepting compliments from people - why? I have no idea, but it probably has something to do with thinking I wasn't good enough when I was a kid...and my low self esteem.

6.  I am seriously afraid of failure.

7.  I see a therapist....and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  It's good for the soul.

8.  I love my church, there are so many activities for all ages...the worship service is wonderful and the praise band that plays and sings each week is incredible.

9.  I really, really, really hate math.

10. I have horrible organizational skills...seriously! One would think a mother of many would have organization down to a science...but, uh, not me.

11. I have ADHD - which might explain the lack of organization and the potential hoarding ;)

12. I have so many post-its that my post-its have post-its and yet, I still forget stuff.

13. I swear A LOT, but I try not to.

14. I hate surprises:
            I always sneak to the last few pages of a book for the ending
                      I read spoilers about my favorite shows
                                I always debate fast forwarding a movie to watch the ending
                                         I'm a big time snooper when it comes to presents




No comments: