Monday, July 23, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#41)

Welcome to the 41st edition of

Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!!

here's a look at some of my faves from this week...



(good old messy painting fun.....LOVE it!)



(this read and play along activity looks like fun for little ones)



(more messy painting fun!!!)



(glad my kids aren't the only ones who enjoy painting...we've painted everything from rocks to sticks too).


Here's another peek of Nathan's Fish Craft...



Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on this week and I can't wait to see it!!
Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.

There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC.
I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter, where I feature and share some your fabulous projects during the week.


Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


Adventures In Mommy Land


 
 

2 comments:

Sarah @ Stay at Home Eductaor said...

Thanks so much for featuring my post!

Charlene Juliani said...

You're welcome!