Sunday, July 01, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#38)

Welcome to the 38th edition of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!

here are some of my faves this week...


(I plan on doing this craft with Nathan asap...super cute!)



(I'm sure my boys would love playing with these)


(I'm pretty sure Sponge Bob isn't the only one who would love this)



(this kinda hurts my eyes, but it's super cool!)


Nathan and I are working on some fun 4th of July crafts...I will be sharing them with you soon.



Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on and
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week!!

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.


There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC and linky tools. I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


Adventures In Mommy Land


 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha that jello makes my eyes hurt a little, too! We had more glowing fun last night. I'll be sure to link up next week. :)
I LOVE those glitter fireworks you featured at the top, so very cool! And I'm going to make rockets with my boys like the ones here, because this week we are studying the moon. Thanks for a great link up. I've gotten so many great ideas!

Jackie Higgins said...

Love the glowing jello. I have to go check that out. I can't wait to see your crafts for the fourth. You always have such cute stuff.

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I'm a new follower. Can't wait to try out some of the amazing projects that are linked up.

Mary said...

I'm a new follower from multiples and more. You have a great blog and a beautiful family!