Tuesday, June 05, 2012

~~Graduation Day~~


Well, my baby boy graduated high school...he plans to take the year off and work as an
Emergency Medical Technician

We're okay with him taking the year off as long as he's working (and really it's not "taking a year off" - it's go to college or go to work).  As long as he's happy.

He won several awards and scholarships this year, was 6th in his class.

We're proud!



with the school principal


with teachers and friends








here's rare pic of the whole family

we never get a pic this nice of all of us....


I'm now the mom of a college sophmore, a working man, 2 high school freshmen, a 5th grader and a 2nd grader.....Funny, when you consider that when I started this blog Nathan was barely a year old.

we've come along way together, haven't we?

now,

....Bring on the summer!


2 comments:

Jolene said...

Congratulations! I can see why you are so proud. Enjoy your summer!

Krajcimama said...

I think he's pretty smart for taking a year "off" and working. I think a lot of kids go to college with no real idea what they want to do and that extra year to really think about it will be good for him!

Congrats! You did an amazing job!