Friday, February 17, 2012

It's birthday time....

Feb...Amanda
Mar....Anthony
April...Me

Anthony will be celebrating a big one this year, he'll be 18!
And I (while I don't really wanna admit it) will also be hitting a big one too..the big 4 - 0....Ouch!!
There are a few nephew and niece birthdays in there too.

Amanda has been asking for carrot cake for years....finally made one for her (with homemade cream cheese frosting - yum!)


Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu.....


Opening her present (and yep, I wrapped it in leftover Christmas paper haha)


a new iphone....


Oh thank you Daddy...you are the best Daddy in the whole world! Mwah!


Another year and we'll have a 20 year old...where did the time go?

3 comments:

Helene said...

You never fail to amaze me....you have such a happy family, your home is completely dedicated to them (aprons hanging on the wall, beautiful art work proudly displayed, every family member sitting happily at the table).

And I was relieved to see that you use Christmas paper to wrap birthday presents.

Some day you must share with me the secrets of motherhood!!!

Christy Killoran said...

Happy birthday all around! I will be 39 in a few weeks and I feel your pain.

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Seems like I saw on FB you made a carrot cake for her and a chocolate one for everyone else to enjoy?!! Happy birthday, Amanda! And you rock, Mama!

And I'm definitely enjoying the birthday celebrations in our neck of the woods since the girls were born. Mine is next week, and I just might make myself a cake! :)