Friday, January 20, 2012

Fat Quarter Shop

If you haven't noticed, I have a new sponsor...



I LOVE this shop!!

Since I started sewing I have discovered a Major Love of fabric...of all kinds.

I find myself checking out fabric stores on line or in person.

I like looking at all the cute designs and touching the material.

I like thinking of ways to use what I find...

I have also become somewhat of a hoarder (I can think of worse things to have piling up around the house)

once I find something I love, I hate to use it LOL!

Yeah, I'm weird like that!

(but from my past posts, you already knew about the hoarding - remember my cupcake liners and baking supplies??)

at any rate....

Fat Quarter Shop has so many fabulous fabrics, patterns, notions and many more.  The fabric comes in different cuts or sold by the yard.

Here are just a few samples of the fun and totally gorgeous fabrics...

fat quarters



jelly rolls

kits.....like these for table runners


and these for quilts



For all your sewing needs.....please check out the Fat Quarter Shop!!

And thank you Fat Quarter Shop for being one of my very first sponsors!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

What pretty patterns!