Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Super Cute Fall/Halloween Apron

Look what I did....


I made this cute little Halloween apron.

I just winged it...no pattern.

First, I cut a basic bodice piece


Next, I attached some ruffles




Then, I added another layer of ruffles.


I made some ties for the neck and waist.




All aprons should be modeled by beautiful girls.

(and I didn't even have to bribe her to do it hehehe)


I had enough fabric leftover that I made another one....debating on doing a future giveaway or something with the other one (don't worry, I'll let you know when I decide).




* Please note I am currently running a giveaway of this apron, for a chance to enter....Click HERE

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is super cute!

Kelly @livingcraftilyeverafter said...

Very cute! I am planning on making my little one an apron for Christmas since she loves to 'help' (if you can call it that- she is 3! lol). But I love the ruffles on this one!

Found you through Tip Junkie!!

Kelly
livingcraftilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Emmy said...

You should! So cute! You make it sound so easy