Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oooh, another time sucker....

Pinterest.....Oh, how I love thee!


Yes, I have a new love.

Pinterest

Haven't heard of Pinterest?
What, do you live under a rock or something.

I love it..
..but it's majorly addicting!

There are so many creative people out there and I love being able to look at their ideas and styles, and being inspired to try new things.

A friend invited me months ago and can you believe I actually blew it off.
I know, what the heck was I thinking??

I'm still playing around with my boards, but if you'd like to check out the fun stuff I'm loving...
I double dog dare you not to become addicted too.


1 comment:

Jackie Higgins said...

I just joined up this week too. I had seen it mentioned on FB previously but also ignored it. I've already been up late crafting two nights this week. Thanks to pinterest! I followed your boards.