Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Look What I Can Do . . . .

I made this pretty apron. 


And I did it without a pattern. 

I just made it up as I went along. 


Took 2 days, because, well, I'm still learning and I have 6 kids who kept vying for my attention - Look at this Ma....Read to me Mommy....I need this school form signed....I have ball practice in five minutes....I need you to drive me to work.....Can I borrow the car......Help me with my homework....What's for dinner....

Not to mention all the other day to day nonsense that goes on around here - you know, things like cooking, cleaning and laundry....those dang fairies never did show up, so I had to all that too!

Just imagine your ordinary day x six.

But, it was fun and I want to make another one (do me a favor though, and don't look to closely at the seams haha, I am a beginner, after all).


Linking to....

Tip Junkie handmade projects

And WFMW


4 comments:

Evonne said...

Cute! My Grandma recently gave me a little sewing machine. I still can't figure out what to make. Or how to use the darn thing!

JeanetteSchenk said...

I am a seasoned seamstress and I can't see any faux-pas in your pictures.. lol! This apron is perfectly adorable! :) You should be very proud of yourself!

Elle Belles Bows said...

Love it! I am amazed that you did it with out a pattern! Great job and adore the fun colors and patterns!

Kerri

Charlene Juliani said...

Thank you ladies :-)