Saturday, February 26, 2011

What To Do With Leftover Spaghetti?

Make a spaghetti pie......

another super easy recipe.
(sorry I didn't take any pics of this one)

Heat oven to 375*

Take about 4 cups or so of leftover spaghetti
(can have sauce, no sauce...meatballs, no meatballs, just whatever you have leftover).

Beat an egg in a bowl and toss with the spaghetti.

Spray a baking dish (or pie dish) with Pam.

Spread the spaghetti in the bottom and up the sides of the pan.

Pour some sauce on top.

Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese

And bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes.

That's it.

When you hear the kids say...."Ahh Ma, spaghetti again."  You know it's done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds easy! My kids love Spaghetti Tacos thanks to ICarly.

Aimee said...

I left you a little something on my blog! :)

Helene said...

Oh yum!!! I made a spaghetti pie awhile back and the kids really liked it! I had totally forgotten about that until now!