Thursday, January 06, 2011

Let's Paint

I recently bought some Melissa and Doug paints for Nathan (using my gift card from CSN stores).  The day UPS dropped them off, Nathan saw them and was so excited that he asked if he could paint with them right away.  How can I say no to a little creativity time.....





These have been hanging up for a few days now . . . .  and this morning, he told me I hung his house painting upside down (???) I'm not even sure which one is the house, are you?

*Disclosure.....just to protect myself, even though I didn't really endorse it - I was not paid by CSN or Melissa and Doug - just sharing some art, that's all.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Well art can be subjective ;-p
looks like your little man had some fun painting

Emmy said...

My kids have been asking to paint but I keep saying no as I don't want to deal with the mess. Time to get my fun mom side out again

Charlene Juliani said...

Make clean up easier by using a disposable table cloth (one of those cheap plastic ones they sell at the dollar store will do - it's what I use). You don't have to worry about paint getting all over the place.

I also (from time to time, not always) use egg cartons or sytrofoam bowls and pour some paint in those and when they are done, just toss them in the trash.

All you have left is finding a place to put the paintings til they dry and washing brushes and water bowls (unless you use stryofoam bowls too, then those can go in the trash too).

I'm all about easy clean up :)