Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Boys and Their Toys

Ever since I can remember, Rich has been talking about this train set.  It was a train set that his father had as a child and every year at Christmas time they would put it up around the tree.   Rich has been wanting one for years.  He was shopping in a hobby store and saw the exact train set that his father had, a Lionel something or other and since it was on sale really cheap, he bought it, claiming it was "for the boys". 




The cat went nuts LOL! Running around the tree....I thought for sure the whole tree would come crashing down.  It doesn't take much for men to turn into little boys before our eyes, does it?

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Ha ha! We got our 21 month old a Thomas The Train set and I believe we are setting it up for him around the tree the night before... I'm sure he will be in love with it!!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

Jackie said...

That's great!! My husband bought one for our Christmas tree last year. My son LOVES trains so of course he sat and watched it for hours. He did the same thing this year when we put the tree up. He never gets tired of it!

Nicole weaver said...

Hello,

I am your new follower. I also liked your FB page. Please follow back at: http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com Thanks.

Nicole Weaver
Children's Author
http://marieanherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com