Saturday, October 09, 2010

LOVE This....

Rich went to a friend's house and saw this.  He cut it out and brought it home to me (it's now hanging on the wall above the desk in the kitchen).  Do you know how many times since the twins were born that we were asked this very question?? And how many people still ask us?? LOL!!  For the record.....If twins are boy/girl, they are not identical, no matter how much they may look alike - there are certain body parts that are not identical, if you catch my meaning....Just sayin'!

For all my twin mommy friends.......

4 comments:

Multiple Mamas said...

LOL! It is amazing to me that people still ask you this and your twins are 12 years! Mine are 9 months and we get this all the time too :)

Unknown said...

Wow - adults ask you this? Hmm... something just isn't right with the educational system these days! ;)

Debbie said...

Mine are 19 and they still get this question! I was so frustrated by it when they were little.

Emmy said...

Lol! My brother has twin a that are a boy and girl and they get asked that all the time still.