Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crapity Crap.....

*The other day, I used a gift card at the pharmacy and there was a dollar left on it.  The cashier said
"There's only a dollar on here, do you want me to throw it away?"  I said, you want to take a dollar out of your wallet and have me throw it away? Heck, it's a dollar...that's like a whole candy bar or something.  Give me my card lady!

*It drives me batty when I'm treasure hunting (thrift store shopping or yard sailing) and someone follows me around commenting on the stuff that I'm carrying. I hate that, makes me feel like if I put it down for a second that they are going to swipe it. LOL! Back off lady, I saw it first!

*Speaking of thrift stores, I absolutely have to use hand sanitizer after I'm done shopping in those places. I feel so germ-y until I use it, even when I haven't touched anything.

*Yesterday, I took the boys trick or treating at Walmart.  Afterwards, I took them to Bob Evans because Amanda was working.  She treated them to a sundae and a kids' meal and me to a cup of coffee and a piece of pumpkin cheesecake (hmmm, yummy).  I met one of Amanda's supervisors and she told me they all love Amanda and that she does a great job.  Does a mom's heart good to hear that!  So, then I did my mommarazzi sneak attack, and took pictures of her working  - Hahahaha! I showed her and she said "I so hate you right now."  I said "Good, that means I'm doing my job right."

*This morning Nathan told me I was the prettiest, "sparky-est" mommy evah....I thought that was sweet.  Then I looked in the mirror and I really was all sparky-est - with glitter all over my face. LOL! I'm glad this wasn't one of my errand running days! 







5 comments:

Emmy said...

Yes a huge proud mommy moment, too many kids seem to have no work ethic anymore.

Helene said...

Charlene, you crack me up! Can't believe that cashier wanted to throw away your card over a dollar...that's a like a taco at Taco Bell for us!! Every penny counts...she obviously doesn't have kids.

Patty Baer said...

Sorry we couldn't hook up on the costume. They look cute, though!

Unknown said...

Superman, can you fly all the way over to Malaysia? I'll prepare some treats for you :)

phasejumper said...

My son is Mario this year, too!