Friday, June 18, 2010

My Oh So EXCITING News

I am the Featured Blogger of the Week on the 5 Minutes for Moms Newsletter!!

Once a week they feature a blogger on their weekly newsletter.  You can sign up for the newsletter here.   Imagine my surprise to find out that I was chosen for this honor - Wow!

When you sign up to have your blog listed on 5 Minutes for Moms, you have to fill out several interview questions.  This is to help peak interest in you and your blog.  It's a great way to find other blogs to read, they list the blogs in three catergories: Mom Blogs, Mom Stores and Mom Sites.  If you haven't already checked out this wonderful site, you should.

You can find my interview page here or by clicking on the "I'm famous" button on the sidebar.

I'm so happy to share my news with all of you....Thanks for the support! And don't forget - I LOVE comments (hint hint)!

3 comments:

Julie@My5monkeys said...

congrats and stopping by from SITS.

Anonymous said...

Congrats - what a great way to reach a larger audience!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Jackie said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!