Sunday, May 23, 2010

Multiples and More Blog Network's QOTW


 
 
Question Of The Week:


What is the craziest thing someone has ever said to you about your multiples and how did you respond?

Rich and I both agree that the  dumbest   craziest question we have ever gotten about our twins is - 

Are They Identical?

HELLO.......one is a Boy and one is a Girl - that means that they have DIFFERENT body parts, if you know what I mean!! So, NO they are NOT identical.  They are fraternal twins.  Does that answer your question??  LOL!

5 comments:

One Southern Girl said...

ROTFLOL! Too funny!

Amanda said...

LOL! I get that question all the time, not only do I have b/g twins but they look absolutely nothing alike.

Brianna said...

I have twin brother and thats the question of our life...It's hilarious and ridiculous!!

Safire said...

haha! That is too funny!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I was so impressed when a 10-year old boy asked me last week, "Oh, they're fraternal, right?" (of my 16-month old girls). He didn't even misstate it by saying "paternal", as so many adults do! :)