Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Friday Follow Time Again!!

Welcome to the April 23 Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.

Friday Follow

Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:

* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

* Grab the Friday Follow button and include on your Friday Follow blog post.

* Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

* Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like

* Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow

* Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow

The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.



Have Fun!!

10 comments:

Truthful Mommy said...

I'm your newest follower from the Friday Follow. Please come check me out as well.
Debi
http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

Maybe it's too early in the morning but just wanted to double check on what I'm supposed to do here. I added my blog and then I clicked on the first 3 and am now following them. I'm about to leave comments. Do I do anything else? Do I need to blog about Friday Follow?

Jenna said...

I'm here from FF and your newest follower! :) I'd love it if you'd come visit/follow me at www.momsbalancingact.com!

Have a great day!

Kat @My Tots Exactly said...

Thanks for following! Newest follower from FF.

Love your blog layout.. and the fact that you have 7 children ;) I hope I can have 1 more, then more, then more... lol

Plus, I love the fact that that mcklinky list doesn't overflow to your sidebar! Can't seem to do that on mine lol

Hope you and the whole family have a great weekend!!

Ron Cooper said...

Love the pic of your kids walking down the path!

Hiya!

I’m your latest Friday Follower, your 225th! I would appreciate a follow-back on Google Friends Connect and/or Networked Blogs.

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/


Ron

Anonymous said...

thank you for becoming a follower! it means alot to me :)

Katie said...

Following you back - Happy Friday!!

Kady L. said...

Happy FF! I am now following you! Would love if you'd stop by and follow me too ;)

http://takeamomswordforit.blogspot.com

cfoxes33 said...

Don't you like being followed? I love it! So here I am, following you. I invite you to follow me too.

~Bry~ said...

stopping by from Friday Follow! Have a great weekend!