Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Goal of the Day....

Seeing how long I can leave the jammies on (me that is, not Nathan - no, he's perfectly content running around in his underwear).

3 o'clock and still going strong.....even answered the door for the pizza delivery driver in my jammies.

Yep, it's been a lazy kind of day at the old ranch.

Oh, and for what's worth, make sure that when you preheat the oven, to take out the leftover pizza box that you hid in there from the kids, otherwise it makes your house smell nasty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! I love your bit on the pizza box....I have done this myself :)

Kristy K said...

Charlene,
I think that is a fabulous goal and one that I want to set for myself tomorrow :).

That pizza box story is funny. Last summer, our garden had lots of basil and oregano in it. I had planned to dry it out and put it in the oven and forgot about it. When I used the oven later that week, the house smelled very herbal-ish... I burned all of the basil and oregano up. Ugh.