Monday, November 17, 2008

I Dream Of......Cabbage?!



The other night I made cabbage rolls (other wise known as pigs in the blankets for all of us "noreaster" people) for dinner. They were so delicious!

Anyway, Rich had this really weird, totally hilarious dream that same night. He told me all about it the next morning.

He said..."I had a dream that you (me...Char) were in the backyard picking out a baby from a cabbage patch......And I kept telling you that I didn't want anymore babies....I just wanted some more cabbage rolls."



I couldn't stop laughing

7 comments:

TxGambit said...

*snort* That is totally funny!!!!

~B. said...

OMG...that is totally hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Funny! If only it was that easy.

Sheri said...

How funny! No more cabbage patches!!! Just food! hehehe

Oh, we call them cabbage rolls here. Pigs in a blanket are hot dogs wrapped in biscuits. You strange Northerners!

The Hauser's said...

I was wondering if I was going crazy!!! Our pigs in blanket are also hot dogs.. we wrap them in crossiant dough and bake them.

Cabbage rolls are... cabbage rolls! I wish it was that easy to get a baby!!! lol

CynthiaK said...

Cute! Must be hanging out with too many cabbage patch kids!

Where have you been this week?!

Charlene Juliani said...

Cynthia, I've been hanging out on Facebook, ALOT - lol...(playing games and getting to know old and new friends).