Monday, September 01, 2008

Whew, I'm tired!

I have been virtual road tripping it all day. I have been to Singapore, Philippines, Texas, Arkansas, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennesee, Netherlands, Utah, New Jersey, North Carolina, Florida and many many more.

I have been to over fifty blogs!! It has been amazing getting to know all these people and I'm learning so many things by reading their blogs. I'm learning about their area and alot of them are places I would love to visit someday. And the people are people I would love to be friends with in real life.

I seriously need a nap now, I'm so exhausted after all the traveling I've done today! But I think I'm going out to take some pictures of my town and surrounding area to show it off for the rest of the week. I'll be back later and don't worry if I didn't get to your town yet, I will very soon!

3 comments:

TxGambit said...

I am loving and hating this blog trip! I am glad I did it but I am exhausted. lol!

I have my blog entries ready for days 2 and 3 already. I am about to start on day 4 so I can stay ahead. :)

Have fun and see you around.

Stacey Moore said...

So nice to met you! Enjoy your trip and thanks for stopping by!!

CynthiaK said...

This is exhausting, this Blog Road Trip! However, it's been so great reading about so many moms in so many places!

I don't know how you do it - six kids?! Wow!! That alone deserves some serious kind of award. I find three is enough!!

Looking forward to reading more as I visit this week!

Cheers,
Crumbs in the Minivan