Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Things Kids Say

*Sarah was helping this morning and getting Nathan some breakfast. I could hear them talking to each other.

Nathan said "Sarah, you a good girl."

Sarah said "Aww Nathan, you're a good boy."


*I was complaining about Amanda being a smart mouth while Sarah was sitting in the room. I looked at Sarah and said "Sarah please don't act like Amanda does, when you are that age."

And Sarah said "I don't think I'll act like THAT, but I don't know for sure. I mean, I might not be able to help myself."


*Nicholas was playing with Zachary when he looked at Zachary real seriously and said "Man I hope I don't get hairy legs like Anthony."


Ahhh, they crack me up! LOL!!!

2 comments:

~B. said...

LOL! The dreaded hairy legs.

Those are too cute.

TxGambit said...

hee, hee..... Too funny.