Monday, July 21, 2008

See the lump under the sheet?



It's Nicholas! Don't know how in the world this little game got started, but they sure did have fun while they were doing it. Of course it wasn't much fun when I had change the sheets and pillowcases afterwards. I'm kind of funny about pillows, so is Rich.







Nathan was perfectly content to stay above the sheet and jump on Nicholas. Not only is Nathan afraid of water and baths, but he's afraid of the dark too. Could he be anymore my son with all my fears LOL!

2 comments:

~B. said...

What do you mean, "funny about pillows"? Is that why you had to change the sheets and pillowcases...that kind of funny?

Regardless...looks like they were having a blast! :D

Charlene Juliani said...

Yeah, I don't like it when people use my pillows. Weird, I know!