Monday, June 16, 2008

Wow didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted

I have had so much going on that I haven't really had time to post much. I took a break from work. A nice month long break. Thank God, I needed it really bad. I'd love to quit, not because I hate my job, but now that I've been home these last few weeks I'm really loving being home. I mean, I know the kids fight and sometimes drive me nuts, but I love being home with them. I love being home in general. I love doing all those domestic things. I know I'm not the greatest housekeeper or sometimes, I really hate cooking, but most of the time, I feel like I'm in total bliss. And Rich has said that if things improve, if I really want to quit or work per diem (only two days a month) that I can. You don't know how my heart sings, when I think I could be home again. I thrive here. I love my husband, I love my children, I love my home, I love my life. Home really is where my heart is! I'm such a lucky girl!

I love making my family something they all love to eat and have them ooh and ahh over it. I love seeing my husband playing with our children. Mostly, I love that because he wasn't able to do it for a long time. So it's nice that his back is feeling better and he's starting to feel happy about things. Which by the way, I don't think I ever shared how he has been doing as far as his back is concerned. He found a new doctor. One that actually listens to how Rich is feeling. He changed his prescription, he has been injecting Rich with shots of epidurals (?). What ever is in that shot is working wonders! I know that there are some things that won't be able to change, but seeing him walk around without a cane most of the time is wonderful. He has come a long way since being in so much pain that he cried out in pain with every step. It makes me feel so over whelmed with pride and love that he didn't give up, that he decided to stick around for me and the kids. You don't know how close I was to being a widow.

Amanda has been trying my patience quite a lot. When she was born (actually when all the children were born) Rich said a little blessing and a little message about that blessing, not a curse but what could be a bad effect of that blessing, know what I mean. As in, he blessed Amanda with intelligence but with that intelligence will come trickery or lies. And boy did that ever come true. Weird! Amanda is very, very smart, tests have showed that she is a genius (sure doesn't get that from me). Rich always calls the kids baby geniuses, lol! At any rate, this kid has been trying to come up with all kinds of things to say she will do, only to be found to being doing something else. Does that make sense? I'll have to blog about that one separately.

Anthony is jealous that Amanda got a job this summer. She will be babysitting a few days a week for a neighbor. Anthony loves to get/make money. And he hordes it too, but I guess that's good. Better to save then spend it all and not have any. The twins have one more game left for the baseball season. Nicholas just finished his season for t-ball, finished with a bang. At his last game he banged, more like cracked his head, I can blog about that some other time as well.

Nathan is on his way to being potty trained. He loves to run to the bathroom when he has to pee, but when he needs to poo, he runs in the other direction. God, who knows why kids don't like doing that, it always takes them forever to poo on the potty. I'm hoping that by the time his third birthday comes next month that he will be fully trained. How nice that would be! No more diapers! I'm so tired of cleaning up poop, LOL!!

No comments: