Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Biggest Loser!

So work is doing a Biggest Loser contest. At first I thought there is no way I'm doing that. One there are challenges and that scares me, cause I'm not good at that kind of thing. And then you have to weight yourself and I don't really want anyone to know how much I weigh, etc.

But the more I thought about I thought, why not. I mean if I were to win there is a $300 prize. And I wanted to lose weight anyway. And if you join the contest, you can join a gym for $10 a month (the company pays the other $20), so it seems like a good idea. Plus some of my friends are doing it, so it could be fun. I also think Rich might go with me and help me choose things that will be good for me, etc.

I also told the kids. I told them I was doing it and also if they saw me eating junk to make me stop, LOL! Funny that a kid would have to do that, but I have so many problems with my weight, and food that I need all the help I can get. So think good thought for me!

1 comment:

TxGambit said...

That sounds like a win-win situation!!!!

Gooooood luck!